Hosting a screen share / web-conference
If your Yuuguu deskop client looks different than this, click here to Download the latest Yuuguu Desktop Client.
What do you want to do?
Starting your screen share / web-conference now
Click 'Web conference' on your Yuuguu desktop client
- Send the web conference details to the attendees. THese are in the right hand pane of the Yuuguu Desktop Client
Note: if you scheduled a meeting you can skip this step
- Participants can now join your screen share / web-conference.
- To start sharing your screen - click on on the Screen Share button.
- To stop screen sharing - click on on the Stop button.
- To pause screen sharing to protect your privacy - click on the Pause button.
Schedule a Web Conference to start later
Click 'Schedule a Meeting' on your Yuuguu Desktop Client
The Meeting Scheduler will open
You can choose to send details to your attendees by phone or email, or by a calendar invite
Sending meeting details by phone/email
Send your attendees both the date and time you plan to hold the meeting, together with the information on the left hand side of the screeen:
- The link to the web site where your meeting will happen
- The PIN which they will need to log in to the meeting web site, and any audio conference
- The audio conference dial in number(s)
Note the two convenience functions
- Copy to clipboard Click this to copy the meeting information into your clipboard. Simply paste it into your email or word processor document.
- Change audio options Click this to make changes to the audio conferencing dial in numbers
Note that audio conferencing will only be billed if you actually dial in to the numbers using the PIN.
Sending a Calendar invite
The easiest way to invite attendees, and make sure they have all the information they need to join your meeting, is by using your calendar application.
To do this:
- Click on one of the Calendar applications on the right hand side of the meeting scheduler
- You may need to log in to your calendar application
- Yuuguu will create a pre-filled event in your calendar containing the web site link, PIN and audio numbers
- Set your date and time, add your attendees, then press send in the usual way for your application